Nero 8 Reviews

Nero 8 - Ask a question now

Nero 8

“Nero 8 shows off a new interface for getting started...”

Written on: 10/09/2009 by waleedhassan (3 reviews written)

Nero 8 shows off a new interface for getting started that makes the many tools easier to find from the get-go. Some welcome new features include HD support, although this rich suite can still confuse… Read Full Review

Nero 8

“I wish I had really had a full trial period with this...”

Written on: 01/08/2008 by beerwhiz (1 review written)

I wish I had really had a full trial period with this upgrade of Nero 8 Ultra Edition. I would have looked at other companies for a more logical and friendly user product. Actually it has only a three week 'misadventure' and I am still not sure that the plug-in I ordered with the original software download is actually present. I have yet to understand what-does-what and how-to-do-various program activities thus really don't know if this software actually does provide a way to download my mp3… Read Full Review