Kawasaki ZZR1400 ABS Reviews

• Build quality

• Reliability

Kawasaki ZZR1400 ABS - Ask a question now

“must admit the zzr1400 is awsome , when looking to buy...”

Written on: 31/01/2011

must admit the zzr1400 is awsome , when looking to buy mine i couldnt get a test ride anywhere localy , so i took the risk and went for it . the best choice ive ever made with a bike , plonked my rear on the seat after 200 hundred yards i was in love :-) , i get a big grin on my face every time i ride it ... the down sides are bloody tyres dont last long as i do a lot of motorway miles also in the wet find the grip is not there comparied to my prvious bike , i just put it down to a lot of power… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 31/10/2011

also a zzr1400 rider.change your tyres to michelin pilot road 3. six to eight thousand miles depending how you ride.brilliant in the wet. will out perform any other tyre on this bike;unless you're doing track days.

“I've recently purchased the 07 Kawasaki ZZR1400 ABS...”

Written on: 30/03/2009 by foxinsocks74 (2 reviews written)

I've recently purchased the 07 Kawasaki ZZR1400 ABS model with low mileage and I'm absolutely thrilled with the bike. I ride everyday for commuting and also use my bike as a true card substitute and do a number business trips to the contient a year. I also love to jump on the bike and just ride when I have time off. So I needed a versatile all-rounder that is also fun.

I had been looking to get a new bike after several years living with a BMW. I wanted something with good value for money and… Read Full Review

Captaink007's Response to foxinsocks74's Review

Written on: 11/02/2010

I have just bought the 2010 ZZR and just wanted to confirm my own thoughts, awesome machine.
<br/>
<br/>Steve

Bartleyn's Response to foxinsocks74's Review

Written on: 18/11/2010

I found this review very helpful because... it reignited my passion for this bike

“I ride 2 up all the time and cover around 15000 miles...”

Written on: 17/06/2008 by Bartdude (1 review written)

I ride 2 up all the time and cover around 15000 miles per year, latest comparable bikes I have ridden/ had = Blackbird, VFR, ST1300, Futura, BMW k1200GT, 2 x ZZR1200's + IT IS THE BEST BIKE I HAVE EVER HAD by far!… Read Full Review

Zdpetran's Response to Bartdude's Review

Written on: 23/04/2014

Brat, do you Dean zzr1200 is the best machine you ever have?
I have one for more than 8 years and I am verry satesfied.
Ride safe.
Zdravko

Bartdude's Response to Bartdude's Review

Written on: 24/04/2014

No much, much better than ZZR 1200,
I have had 2 of those cos I thought they were so good, but once I tried this ZZR1400 WOW!!!........ I bought one new!!!
what a difference!!!, kept it 6 years NEVER had a bike this long,.
Just about to get a new ZZR 1400...thats how good I rate them, nothing to touch it around at the moment otherwise I would have liked to have tried something else.

“Bought my Kawasaki ZZr1400 11 months ago and have done...”

Written on: 11/06/2008

Bought my Kawasaki ZZr1400 11 months ago and have done nearly 5,000 miles, traded in my ZX12R for it. The lower end power delivery is starting to get annoying now, recently noticed vibration/shuddering when braking and on speaking to another owner was informed that he had the same problem and had the discs and pads replaced at 3,500 miles under warranty. However still the best bike I have owned SO FAR!… Read Full Review

“Bought a 08 model, toyed with the thought of the ZZR...”

Written on: 17/04/2008 by sandan (2 reviews written)

Bought a 08 model, toyed with the thought of the ZZR two years ago but bought a ZX-10R instead(Mistake for me). Real world all rounder, will not be a star on a track day but will hold it's own but on the road it is a pleasure to consume every mile with ease. Kawasaki have re-awoken the ZZR legacy and added a new future classic to the great history of Kawasaki Motorcycles… Read Full Review

“Bought my Kawasaki ZZR1400 new in August 2006,...”

Written on: 09/04/2008 by Benw (1 review written)

Bought my Kawasaki ZZR1400 new in August 2006, replaced a Harley! It does everything you ask of it. I find it more comfortable than the ZX12R I had before, with less vibs. Engine not as responsive low down as the 12 but get it above 5000rpm and boy does it fly! Has done 4500 miles now. First back tyre at 2000 miles before a trip to France, will shortly need new tyres front and back. Fuel consumption miles better than the ZX12 and matchs the Harley. I have had nothing go wrong with it and the… Read Full Review