Advent ADE MDPF1 Reviews

Advent ADE MDPF1 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Advent ADE MDPF1

“Slightly Tatty”

Written on: 04/02/2012

I bought this for my mum and she was delighted. Her friends managed to push the wrong buttons and so deleted some of the photos. Mum died a few months ago so I wanted to use it but my MacBook Air doesn't pick it up which makes it frozen in time. Advent seems to be a PC World brand but there is nothing on the website, no downloads and the search turns up nothing. Quality is mediocre, but it works ok. The torch is OK and useful. I doubt that you can buy it anymore… Read Full Review

Advent ADE MDPF1

“ADVENT Mini Photo Frame Broken With XP SP3”

Written on: 19/06/2011

Since upgrade to XP Service Pack 3 The ADE-MDPF1 & ADE-MDPF1.5 no longer work. The device now shows as a read only CD-ROM Drive, rather than a USB drive, hence the photo update software doesn't work anymore. Furthermore if you attempt to save any changes, you will wipe out any existing pictures, and without the possibility to reload them. This Photoframe is now useless piece of junk… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 04/08/2011

I don't know who you wrote this for but you heelpd a brother out.

Advent ADE MDPF1

“I am really pleased with the Advent ADE MDPF1 digital...”

Written on: 01/03/2008

I am really pleased with the Advent ADE MDPF1 digital photo frame. I haven't tried others, so can't compare, but I love it - and everyone I show it too is very impressed too. Just wish I could fit more photos in too… Read Full Review