Germany, Heidelberg University www.uni-heidelberg.de Reviews

Media Gallery for Germany, Heidelberg University www.uni-heidelberg.de

Germany, Heidelberg University www.uni-heidelberg.de

“experiene”

Written on: 14/01/2014 by redrad (1 review written)

This is my review for this university. I like it so much. It gave me everithing what I needed to start my career… Read Full Review

“Heidelberg University”

Written on: 14/06/2011 by Melanie Kamphausen (2 reviews written)

I attend Heidelberg University's music program last year. I have at least doubled my knowledge about music, and I have only been here for a semester! I strongly believe that you will learn and the work is challenging but not difficult… Read Full Review