Thompson & Morgan Reviews - www.thompson-morgan.com

Thompson & Morgan www.thompson-morgan.com - Ask a question now

“Don't buy from this company”

Written on: 30/06/2014 by Islao1958 (1 review written)

I ordered a 3 foot tree from Thompson & Morgan and after 6 weeks a 12 inch dead twig turned up in a cardboard box. When I ordered the tree they offered me some plants for £1.99, which I also bought. They turned up after a couple of weeks. They weren't up to much, but I frankly couldn't be bothered to complain for the sake of £1.99. I wish I had now because when I asked for a refund for the tree they refunded the tree which was a special offer, but not the postage because I had received the… Read Full Review

“Gardenia crown jewel plants”

Written on: 27/06/2014 by Suerte (1 review written)

One had scorched leaves that were tinged brown. The other looked sad as it was yellowish. I took photos and contacted T&M. Eventually after some days I got a reply to say to see how the plants get on as sometimes during transit they may look discoloured and if they didn't improve to contact T&M who would speak to their horticulturist. In other words I was fobbed off. These plants were quite expensive. I shall be using a different supplier for my gardening needs from now on… Read Full Review

Thompsonmorgan's Response to Suerte's Review

Thank you for your review.

I am sorry to learn of the poor conditon your order arrived in.

If you can please advise me of your order number, I will gladly look into this further for you and take the relevant action needed to resolve your query.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Suerte's reply to Thompsonmorgan's Comment

Hi,
Thank you for replying. I have been a customer of T&M for many years and never ever had any problems before. But my earlier order W5246699 bedding plants; half were withered and had died. I rang T&M as I got no response to my emails. I got offered a £5 vouchers which I accepted and whilst on the phone ordered 2 Gardenia crown jewels plants.

Well horror of horrors, when the plants arrives, they were very pot bound. One had brown burnt leaves, the other leave of more yellow than green.

Please believe me I am not a complainer. I am not afre a discount or anything like that but I could believe why these plants were sent me after my earlier (only one) complaint about bedding plants). I would have thought that someone should have said this customer was disappointed last time. We should make sure the next order is perfect.

I was very disappointed and annoyed. I have trimmed the burnt leave from one of the gardenias and not sure whether it will live or not. No doubt time will tell.

Please where are the quality checks?

Thompsonmorgan's reply to Suerte's Comment

Written on: 01/07/2014

Thank you for your reply.

I can fully appreciate your frustration and disappointment with your order for the Gardenias due to the earlier issues you encountered with a previous order.

I can assure your that every batch is checked thoroughly by our quality control team, unfortunately the odd defect order may pass through without being picked up. I understand your frustration and I can confirm that this matter is being reviewed by our Management and Directors.

Due to the inconvenience that this has caused I have arranged for your order to be replaced for when stock is next available. I would expect you to receive these by the end of the month.

I hope that this has resolved your query to your satisfaction and if I can be of any further assistance, please get in touch. I'll be happy to help.

Suerte's reply to Thompsonmorgan's Comment

Written on: 02/07/2014

Thank you so much. My confidence in T&M has been restored.

kind regards

Suerte's Response to Suerte's Review

Written on: 12/07/2014

Thanks to T&M who had read and acted promptly on my review, today I received a replacement of 2 most lovely gardenia plants. I am very happy now.

“Really poor service”

Written on: 23/06/2014

I think it started with a glossy mag falling out of a newspaper, plants and flowers looked great,prices seemed reasonable and the operation looked professional......; Great when you ring up to enquire as to where your goods are, but you still don't receive them until much later than estimated. Now at the end of June, (a Month late) a dried up box of busy lizzie plants, at deaths door, have now joined the rest of the tiny sick looking £75 worth of seedlings. Appologies and statements that they… Read Full Review

Written on: 24/06/2014

Thank you for your review.

I am sorry to learn of the disappointment you have faced with the goods you have received from us.

If you can please advise me of your order number I will be able to investigate this further for you and take the relevant action at the time.

I apologise for the inconvenience that this has caused and look forward to hearing from you.

Sam

“Poor Plants, hopeless packaging”

Written on: 21/06/2014 by 433Murray (1 review written)

I have ordered several items from T&M this year.. Quality control with the company appears to be non existent . Their plug plant packaging leaves a lot to be desired, I.e. Extremely poor , flimsy packaging with plants falling out of the cardboard folders on arrival. It always seems to be the case that you will get two or three plants of a decent size with the rest of the plants being weak and tiny compared to the better ones. It has happened so regularly that it makes me think they push out… Read Full Review

Thank you for your review.

I am sorry to learn of the disappointment you have faced with your order this year.

I can assure you that every batch is checked thoroughly by our quality control team, unfortunately the odd defect order may pass through without being picked up. I understand your frustration and disappointment this has caused.

If you can please advise me of your order number, I will gladly investigate this further for you and take the relevant action towards your order.

I apologise for the inconvenience and look forward to hearing from you shortly.

Tyndrummer's Comment

Written on: 30/06/2014

I note your comments regarding your quality control team but it would appear to me that too many poor plants are passing by unchecked only to arrive in poor condition either dead, slimey and rotten and an odd one looking as if it might grow if I'm lucky. My order W5110056 had dianthus crimson ring giant plug plants. Two were basically dead, two were iffy if they would grow at all, which they haven't, leaving one that may grow and certainly not what I would call giant plug plants. I also had 3 bare rooted geraniums, double flower collection, two are struggling to produce leaves, the third still shows no sign of growth. I have had cause to complain about dead or plants missing from the poor packaging through the post through this season. I have previously said I will never buy one more thing from T &M and nothing will change my mind.

Written on: 01/07/2014

Hi,

Thank you for your reply providing the additional information.

I again apologise for the poor quality goods you have received from us this year.

Due to the disappointment and frustration that this has caused I have refunded both the Carnation Crimson Rim and Geranium Hardy Collection back to the original payment card. I would expect you to receive your refund in the next few days.

Furthermore, your feedback has been passed on throughout the company. This is greatly welcomed. I can assure you that our Managers and Directors are aware that there are issues that need addressing and we will do our best to rectify these issues in a timely manner.

Tyndrummer's Comment

Written on: 03/07/2014

Thank you. Here's hoping what you say happens sooner rather than later because it seems you have a high percentage of customers who have the same opinion as me. T & M have lost more than me this year.

“Why do I have to award a Star”

Written on: 20/06/2014 by Sariahb65 (1 review written)

I ordered Voodoo geraniums in February. The delivery consisted of Fuschia plants eventually the Voodoo plants arrived dead on arrival with a note of apology. I called the helpline to try to get replacements and was told some would be sent. At the end of May when they had not arrived I contacted the helpline yet again, after interminable distorted music I finally was told that I should never have been told that replacements would be sent as there were none left and I would be sent a voucher. No… Read Full Review

Written on: 20/06/2014

Thank you for your review.

I am very sorry to learn of the disappointment you have encountered with your recent Thompson & Morgan order. I appreciate the further frustration that has been caused by not receiving helpful advice from our Customer Care team.

If you would like to provide me with your order number, I will be happy to investigate this matter further for you.

Kind regards, Natalie.

“I ordered 72 of the new 'Devine T&M's Choice' Busy...”

Written on: 18/06/2014 by MG84 (1 review written)

I ordered 72 of the new 'Devine T&M's Choice' Busy Lizzies from Thompson & Morgan and I am very disappointed with them. Most of the plug plants died after I potted them up and even now they are in their final positions in the garden they are still dying. I have tried everything to keep him alive but to no avail. I think I will stick to buying normal Busy Lizzies in future. Emailed T&M but they haven't responded… Read Full Review

Thompsonmorgan's Response to MG84's Review

Written on: 19/06/2014

Hi, thank you for your review.

I am sorry to learn of your disappointment with the Busy Lizzie plug plants.

Normally we expect very high, if not, 100% success in the potting on process. However in a small amount of cases, weak plants or plants that are damaged during the potting on process can fail.

Cold and wet soils are the main cause of slow growth or young plant failure. However, plants can fail due to a number of reasons, including water stress by over or under watering, lack of natural light, the type of compost used, general handling or fluctuating temperatures.

If you could provide me with your order number I will be more than happy to arrange for a refund for you.

I look forward to hearing from you shortly.

Joe

Mg84's reply to Thompsonmorgan's Comment

Written on: 20/06/2014

Hi, my order # is: W5033076

Regards

Thompsonmorgan's reply to Mg84's Comment

Hi,

Thank you for providing the additional information.

As my colleague mentioned in our previous correspondence, we have now actioned a refund for your order back to the original payment card. I would expect you to receive this in the next few days.

I apologise for the inconvenience that this has caused and if I can be of any further assistance, please get in touch. I'll be happy to help.

Sam

“Rotted Plants Delivered, Complain Ignored”

Written on: 18/06/2014 by tousman44 (1 review written)

I have ues this company this year for the first time, ordered Osteospernum Pick & Mix, a pack of 10 on special offer. They arrived some 3 weeks later by Royal Mail. Upon opening the package there was a foul smell of rotting vegetation. Of the 10 plants, the stems and leaves of more than half were black, rotten and slimey. I compained, sent a photo, received an automated response and then nothing. Of the remaining plants all but 2 have gone the same way. I have mailed several times, but get… Read Full Review

Thompsonmorgan's Response to tousman44's Review

Thank you for your review.

I am very sorry to learn of your disappointment with your Osteospermum. I have checked the details of your order and can see that a member of our Customer Care department has been in touch today.

I hope that your query has now been resolved however, if there is anything further I can do to be of assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Tousman44's reply to Thompsonmorgan's Comment

Written on: 19/06/2014

Looking at the reviews, you really need to sort out your Customer Care department, if you are too busy then perhaps something is wrong. I certainly will not buy from you again.

“Customer Care is rubbish”

Written on: 18/06/2014 by Boyd409 (1 review written)

I ordered some plants in Feb. I was told some would be sent at end May. I ordered from this company last year and although the plants are tiny when they arrive the results are no different to my local garden centre, some will grow and some wont. I accept this. However this year I ordered new variety of penstemon plants and they were dreadful when they arrived in fact they were are dead.In fairness to Thompson & Morgan they replaced these without question a few months later and 10 have survived… Read Full Review

Thank you for your review.

I am very sorry to learn of the disappointment you have experienced with your recent Thompson & Morgan order.

We are currently experiencing high volumes of customer queries, which means that we are unable to respond to some customers as quickly as we would like to. I appreciate this is frustrating, and I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Nevertheless, this does not excuse the Customer Care you have encountered whilst querying your order. Therefore, I have arranged for a refund to be processed for both your Penstemons and Jasmine. As your order was predominantly paid via voucher, I have arranged for £40 of vouchers to be despatched to you which should arrive within the next few days.

I have also reported this matter to the head of our Customer Care department who will be taking immediate action against the agent in question and will ensure instances such as this do not reoccur.

I hope I have been able to resolve your query to your satisfaction. If there is anything further I can do to be of assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Kind regards, Natalie.

“dead apricot tree shipped late - DONT ORDER FROM THEM!”

Written on: 16/06/2014 by AlejandraFlood (1 review written)

I ordered a bare root flavourcot Apricot tree back in Jan/Feb and received an acknowledgement saying they would be shipped by end of April which I thought was a bit late anyway. By early May I had heard and received nothing so I emailed them and then again a week later and about May 10th this poor tree arrived though I still hadn't heard from them. I planted with care immediately but it was obviously dead - and to date (16th June) its still there, just a sad,dead stick. I emailed T&M and after… Read Full Review

Thank you for your review.

I am sorry to learn of the disappointment you have encountered with your recent Thompson & Morgan order. I appreciate the further frustration that has been caused by not receiving a prompt response to your query.

If you can possibly provide me with your email reference number (which should look like this TM12345X) I will be happy to investigate this matter further for you.

Kind regards, Natalie.

“Anemone Wild Swan why will you not grow?”

Written on: 10/06/2014 by Braidman (3 reviews written)

Last year I ordered the sensational new anemones Wild Swan and expected to be thrilled with a marvelous display of flowers nodding in the breeze! What did I get, 5 miserable plug plants with totally dead roots, never in a million years would they have grown! They said they would replace them,and they did, but as they had no plug plants at the time they were replaced with 3 bigger plug plants as a goodwill gesture, these also had the usual dead roots and did not survive! Why does T&M send out… Read Full Review

Thompsonmorgan's Response to Braidman's Review

Written on: 11/06/2014

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your review. I am truly sorry to learn of the disappointment and frustration you have encountered with both sets of the Wild Swan Anemone we have supplied you.

If you can please advise me of your order number, I will be able to take further action toward your orders.

Sam

“sent month early,tiny and died despite care.”

Written on: 10/06/2014

I ordered busy lizies for delivery end of May they arrived end of April tiny plants some dead already also had begonias at same time and same state.A month too early.So very small. I have been growing plants for 30 years and they were much too small to have been sent out.Will never order by mail again… Read Full Review

Written on: 10/06/2014

Hi

Thank you for your review highlighting your disappointment with your recent order

I am extremely sorry that your order arrived earlier than advised.

We advise expected arrival dates according to the usual growth rate for the individual product and in accordance with the most optimum time for planting. However, weather conditions and natural light levels can affect how well a product develops, either speeding things up or sometimes slowing the growth down. We try to ensure customers are aware of this possibility by stating arrival may differ by 2 weeks either way, but I can fully appreciate your disappointment.

If you would like to provide me with your order number, I will be happy to investigate this further.

In the meantime, if there is anything further I can do, please get in touch. I'll be happy to help.

Kind regards

“Penstemon Wedding Bells”

Written on: 08/06/2014 by AlaniCalhoun286 (1 review written)

I ordered 12 of these plants by post and sending a cheque for £9.99 after reading their advertisement and review in a National Sunday Newspaper. It was a glowing report of what they called a new bedding sensation - well they were certainly that when they arrived on the 23rd May, 2014 - some were dead and the others virtually dead with brown leaves. I immediately emailed them asking either for replacement plants or my money back. I did have an acknowledgement stating they would respond in a few… Read Full Review

Thank you for your review.

I would like to reiterate our apologies for the disappointment you have experienced with your recent T&M order. I appreciate that not receiving a reply to your query has caused further frustration.

As confirmed in our recent correspondence, we have arranged for your order to be refunded which will arrive with you within the next 10-14 days.

“What customer service!”

Written on: 06/06/2014 by Crookes (1 review written)

Your ref T 2200194X Buddleja "Buzz" collection numberW5105881 We received this collection of 9 plants at the end of April. The plants were tiny and in very poor condition two were already dead and most of the others died soon after, I managed to save two of them, but they have not grown at all since then. I immediately wrote to Thompson and Morgan asking for a complete refund. I have since sent two e.mails, one of which was replied to, that was on May 18th, since then, nothing at all. We have… Read Full Review

Thompsonmorgan's Response to Crookes's Review

Thank you for your review.

I am very sorry that you were not notified of your refund which was processed on the 5th of May. I hope this has not caused you any inconvenience.

If there is anything I can do to be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

“Never reply”

Written on: 03/06/2014 by RJulianW (1 review written)

I received a twig with no roots instead of a Cercis plant. 2 emails that get the standard very busy response and countless phone calls that never get answered but go straight to income generating on-hold ( I know the on-hold annoying repetitive piano music off by heart). How much have I spent so far on their 0844 number? How on earth does 'customer care' mean 'customer ignore'? Grrr!… Read Full Review

Thompsonmorgan's Response to RJulianW's Review

Thank you for your review.

I am sorry to hear of your disappointment with your order. I appreciate that you have experienced further frustration by not being able to get in touch with our Customer Care team.

If you would like to provide me with your order number or your email reference ( which should look like this TM11478X) I will be happy to investigate this further.

Rjulianw's reply to Thompsonmorgan's Comment

Order Number: W5126254
Order Date: 19/03/2014
TM1163149X

thank you at last for a response!

Thompsonmorgan's reply to Rjulianw's Comment

Thank you for your reply.

Once again I am very sorry for the disappointment you have experienced with your recent T&M order. I have now arranged for your Cercis to be replaced when our next crop is available. However, this is not due to be until the end of November.

If you do not wish to wait until this date for your replacements, please let me know and I will be happy to arrange for a refund to be processed instead.

In the meantime, if there is anything further I can do to be of assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Rjulianw's reply to Thompsonmorgan's Comment

Written on: 09/06/2014

Thank you. I'll wait unti November for a replacement. Given the lack of response in the past, perhaps you would be so kind as to email a confirmation to my hotmail address that you have on file...just in case nothing ever turns up.

Thompsonmorgan's reply to Rjulianw's Comment

Written on: 13/06/2014

Hi,

Thank you for your post.

I can confirm that I have now sent a confirmation email to your Hotmail address. If there is anything further I can do to be of assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Natalie

“THEY ARE A RIP OFF, DON'T BUY FROM THEM.”

Written on: 03/06/2014 by colcot (2 reviews written)

I have looked through there catalogue many times, the plants look beautiful. As I have health problems (walking) and am also a pensioner and on a very limited income, I thought what the heck go and make life a bit easier so I orders 8 different packs to help me out, 4 have arrived to date (3/6/14) they all look like seedlings to me, I had a pack of 5 petunia arrive yesterday, they are small plugs, on looking at the order summery I see I have paid £9.99 omg. I would never have ordered 5… Read Full Review

Claire71Uk's Response to colcot's Review

Written on: 03/06/2014

Friend you have nothing to be embarrassed about, request a refund. I too fell foul to the too good to be true offers, after each delivery they promised to do better next time, offering a voucher...so I tried again and each time...three orders over course of almost four years.... They failed on every order!

Now part of Managing Directors office is handling my Formal Complaint, taking my money for goods they do not have.

You too should contact the Managing Director to at least get a refund and cancel remaining backorders.

Good luck,

kindest regards

Colcot's reply to Claire71Uk's Comment

Written on: 03/06/2014

Thank you for your kind response I hope you get satisfaction from your complaint. As you will see below I have had a response from them so we shall see what transpires. If I don't get satisfaction I think we will go to Trading Standards and the media to stop this happening to others.

Thompsonmorgan's Response to colcot's Review

Thank you for your review.

I am sorry to learn that you are disappointed with the items you have received from us.

If you could please advise me of your order number I will gladly investigate this further for you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Written on: 03/06/2014

Order No. W5257860. Today I also wrote to yourselves with my complaint regarding your product quality but as yet have only received an automated acknowledgement email. Will I get a personal reply?
As I sit here typing this I look at the £9.99 being 5 dying Petunia's which arrived yesterday I wonder if there is any point in planting them.

If you want to contact me by telephone it will be on the personal information you have for me.

Thompsonmorgan's reply to Colcot's Comment

Thank you for your reply.

Once again, I am very sorry to learn of the disappointment that has been caused by your recent T&M order. I can confirm that I have arranged for a refund to be processed for the Petunias which will reflect back onto your payment card within the next 3 working days. If you do not wish to proceed with the remainder of your order, please let me know and I will be happy to arrange for these to be cancelled.

I look forward to hearing from you shortly.

Written on: 05/06/2014

Thank you for the refund on the Petunia's and yes I would like to cancel the rest of my order as follows:
Pertunia Lemon Slice 9.99
Pertunia Surfina 6.99
Begonia Apricote 5.00
Petunia Garden Ready 14.99
Begonia Inferno 11.99
Total refund should be £ 48.96

Many thanks in anticipation.

Written on: 05/06/2014

Is it possible to give me your email address please so that I may correspond with you privately should we need to discuss this matter further.

Regards
Colleen

Thompsonmorgan's reply to Colcot's Comment

Hi Colleen

Thank you for your reply.

I have now contacted you directly to discuss this matter and I hope I have been able to resolve your query to your satisfaction.

Kind regards, Natalie.

“Not worth 1 star...Failed every Expectation ”

Written on: 02/06/2014 by Claire71uk (2 reviews written)

I am truly done with trying my damnedest to support this UK based company and it's employees. Every Order has been mismanaged, while my letterbox is infested with their catalogues. Despite returning them 'Unwanted' Three orders over course of almost four years Failed! After calling customer services on premium lines, they get paid for every minute they keep you on the line, so their mistakes make them money still! And not getting anywhere, just fobbed of, promised a callback to date none… Read Full Review

“Dead tomato plants and no response to emails!”

Written on: 30/05/2014 by Suzeanne (1 review written)

Tomato plants I ordered were withered, dead and bone dry on arrival. If the date on package was anything to go by it is no surprise. Have tried to phone them but kept in queue. Tried emails but still waiting for response so have now decided to leave reviews on every site I can as well as emailing them regularly. If Thompson and Morgan are interested I would be grateful for a full refund as I have now bought plants from a local nursery. Thompson and Morgan ref: TM1192434X Order No. W5159300… Read Full Review

Thompsonmorgan's Response to Suzeanne's Review

Written on: 02/06/2014

Thank you for your review.

I am very sorry to learn of your disappointment with your Tomato plants. On checking the details of your order I can see a full refund was processed on Saturday due to the inconvenience this matter has caused.

I hope we have been able to resolve your query to your satisfaction. However, if there is anything further I can do to be of assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Kind regards, Natalie.

“Poor Plants, Bad Service, No Communication, Dont...”

Written on: 27/05/2014 by RMBlackhurst (1 review written)

I bought 2 Honeysuckle plants from this company which took almost a month to arrive. Upon receipt I found one to be totally shriveled, obviously had no water and both are full of disease with black spot and mildew. I have sent 2 emails to complain but no response. I even warned them that if I didnt get a response I would post a comment about my dissatisfaction. They cant even be bothered to get back to me. I am now going to report them to Trading Standards as I feel totally ripped off… Read Full Review

Thompsonmorgan's Response to RMBlackhurst's Review

Thank you for your review.

I am very sorry to learn of your disappointment with your order. I can appreciate that further frustration has been caused by not being able to get in touch with our Customer Care team.

Every effort is made during our despatch process to ensure that our products are packaged in prime condition, however it would seem that in this case this has not happened. I am very sorry.

If you would like to provide me with your order number, I will be happy to investigate this further for you.

Kind regards

Richardblackhurst's reply to Thompsonmorgan's Comment

Written on: 03/06/2014

I cannot understand why you dont respond to customer services. It seems bad reviews are the only way to get a response.
My plants are virtually dead full of disease and not worth planting. I dont know my order number but you will see it on the emails I sent to customer services. My post code is FY85QU (5) if that helps. I really do feel this is a Trading Standards issue as the plants you sold me are inferior and overpriced

Thompsonmorgan's reply to Richardblackhurst's Comment

Thank you for your reply.

Our Social Media and Forums are regulated independently from our Customer Care department. Please rest assured that our team are working tremendously hard to answer all queries as quickly and efficiently as possible. Although we are not directly involved with our Customer service team, we try to ensure that we support our customers in every way we can.

I can confirm that I have arranged for your order to be replaced which will arrive with you by the end of this month. If you do not wish to receive replacements, please let me know and I will be happy to arrange for your order to be refunded.

In the meantime, if there is anything further I can do to be of assistance, please let me know.

Richardblackhurst's reply to Thompsonmorgan's Comment

Written on: 05/06/2014

Thanks for your quick response. Please can you refund as I have since bought plants to replace them. Many thanks

Thompsonmorgan's reply to Richardblackhurst's Comment

Thank you for your reply.

I can confirm that I have cancelled your replacements and arranged for a full refund to be processed. This will reflect back onto your payment card within the next 3 working days.

Kind regards, Natalie.

“Dead plants and no response”

Written on: 24/05/2014

I ordered some plants on the back of an offer as recommended by Martin Lewis. As the company appeared to be reputable and well established I also ordered a set of herbs. I appreciated that I needed to wait for the order to be delivered more than a month later but was still willing to wait. However upon delivery the majority of the plants were either badly battered and browning or dead. I planted them straight away to try and revive them and notified Thompson & Morgan by email and as with… Read Full Review

Written on: 26/05/2014

Thank you for your review.

I am very sorry to learn of your disappointment with your order.

I have checked the history of your order and can see a full refund was processed on the 23rd of May. This refund will reflect back onto your payment card within the next 3 working days. Please accept my apologies if you were not notified of this action.

I can appreciate the frustration this matter has caused, our Customer Care team are working tremendously hard to answer all queries as quickly and efficiently as possible.

If there is anything further I can do to be of assistance, please let me know.

“Dreadful customer service”

Written on: 23/05/2014 by Spigthorpe (1 review written)

Ordered English bluebells as we do not want Spanish ones to populate the garden, Bulbs arrived and were planted, now they are up surprise surprise They are Spanish. e-maild the customer care team 8 weeks ago, far too busy to respond, not too busy to say they cannot respond and include a sales offer!! Sent again, said they would take two days to return. still waiting. I have now refused to buy from them again, I was happy before and spent well with them, the customer care is non existant Leave… Read Full Review

Thompsonmorgan's Response to Spigthorpe's Review

Written on: 26/05/2014

Thank you for your review.

I am sorry to learn of your disappointment with your recent T&M order.

We take great care when processing and packing orders to ensure such errors are kept to a minimum. Thankfully such problems are rare, but I appreciate when they happen the disappointment and inconvenience this causes.

If you would like to provide me with your order number, I will be happy to investigate this for you.

Spigthorpe's reply to Thompsonmorgan's Comment

Good Morning

On 11/9/13 I ordered 30 English Bluebell bulbs from you ( order No W4642582) cost £9.99
plus postage as part of a larger order
These were planted on arrival.
The bluebells are now in flower and they are NOT the English variety. We are trying not to
cross pollinate the bluebells in our garden with the spanish variety but the bulbs you have supplied have made this now impossible
We are today having to dig them up
Please advise how this could have happened

Colin Higgins,

Group Managing Director
The CHA Group

Spigthorpe's reply to Thompsonmorgan's Comment

( order No W4642582)

Thompsonmorgan's reply to Spigthorpe's Comment

Written on: 28/05/2014

Hi,

Thank you for providing your order number.

I am sorry to learn that your order for the English Bluebells did not flower as expected.

I can confirm that I have arranged for a replacement order for the English Bluebells to be sent to you when stock next becomes available. This is currently scheduled to be dispatched during September.