Classic Army G36c or CA36c Reviews

Classic Army G36c or CA36c - Ask a question now

“A good gun for tighter game areas and indoors, size...”

Written on: 06/09/2008

A good gun for tighter game areas and indoors, size fits also for smaller air soft games and smaller shooters. It's not too long for shorter arms. ;)… Read Full Review

“I do not have a favorite brand or favorite gun. The...”

Written on: 23/12/2007 by koreaneric23 (5 reviews written)

I do not have a favorite brand or favorite gun. The review is based off of my experiences with the gun. I own guns made by TM, ICS, CA and more. I am not promoting any in particular, but just trying to give info to anyone who has questions about the gun. I would first like to say, even though compared to other reviews, there may be a good amount of "bad" points to this gun, most are easily solved and can be remedy with a hex wrench or a few upgrades. I will start off with the bad points. The… Read Full Review