Nordstrom Online Reviews - www.nordstrom.com

Nordstrom Online - www.nordstrom.com - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Good in USA”

Written on: 16/05/2014 by Amanda_Williams (6 reviews written)

As I live in a small USA town with very few good stores, Nordstrom is one of my favorite sites for many dresses. I've bought 3 dresses there so far. A little bit expensive sometimes but nice selection and good customer service. But I did notice that many people outside the USA seem to have problems so that makes me a bit nervouse about giving a full recommendation… Read Full Review

“Petite Clothing for Women”

Written on: 08/03/2012 by escritora (1 review written)

The Nordstrom's website is an excellent place to shop if you have a small frame and need a cocktail dress. There is a variety of styles to choose from and the prices are reasonable. The catalog indicates the colors that are available, the length of each dress in inches, and even the age group that the dress is appropriate for. I would have liked to know more about the sleeve length of my item, but I really liked the fact that delivery is free. My dress arrived two days after I ordered it! I… Read Full Review