Sherwood RX 4030-R Reviews

• Sound Quality

Sherwood RX 4030-R - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Sherwood RX 4030-R

Sherwood RX 4030-R

“I have owned this RX4030-R for about 16 years ( I...”

Written on: 25/05/2010

I have owned this RX4030-R for about 16 years ( I bought it in 1994 ).
I have given this amp my drunken best and woken up to the smell of burnt laquer !
I have a a pair of " Linear Design " twin 12" 3 way speakers ( not the ones I cooked BTW ) hooked up to it and this old amp after all these years still keeps them rattling the windows in the middle of the night.
I am doing this quick write up because this amp has never let me down and after all these years there is no mains hum in the… Read Full Review

Sherwood RX 4030-R

“the sherwood rx-4030R is a lovely amplifier, rated at...”

Written on: 21/12/2007 by ellis90 (13 reviews written)

the sherwood rx-4030R is a lovely amplifier, rated at 130w rms it can really pack a punch! it has seperate dials for bass, treble and balance, which is really convenient in comparison to similar ones which you have to operate by holding down buttons. The amp also has two speaker systems: System A and System B which you can switch between at the press of a button. The volume knob is motorized so when you change the volume on the remote control, its moves itself and there is a little l.e.d light… Read Full Review