HW99S Weihrauch Air Rifle Reviews

HW99S Weihrauch Air Rifle - Ask a question now

“I previously had a HW95k and that was slightly on the...”

Written on: 08/01/2010

I previously had a HW95k and that was slightly on the heavy side, especially with a 3-9x50 scope on board. I wanted something lighter and so I looked at BSA lightnings and their XL models. In the end after holding most of them I went for the HW99s because it has a great 2 stage adjustable trigger and the quality outshined the others. It's certainly seemed lighter and felt more pointable.

I paired it up with a Whitetail Classic 1.5-5x20 scope to give me a light setup, I also fitted a 15mm HW… Read Full Review

“i bought a HW99s 22cal a year ago and slapped a 4x32...”

Written on: 10/08/2009

i bought a HW99s 22cal a year ago and slapped a 4x32 hawk scope on stright away n its fantastic, i'v shot everything from rats to rabbits n all kinds of vermin birds upto 35yrd n its never let me down i would highly recommend this Weihrauch air rifle as its brill for targets aswell… Read Full Review

“I have owned more air rifles than i care to remember...”

Written on: 11/12/2008 by mattrob1502 (4 reviews written)

I have owned more air rifles than i care to remember (my mind has gone blank at the pain of what i have paid out over the years), these rifles have been Air Arms, BSA, Daystate, Webley, Gunpower Stealth, Weirauch, Theoben, Logun, Brocock and some others, they have ranged from springer to gasram to pre charged.
I have twin sons and they own a lovely pre charged S200, silenced, bi-pod, nice scope etc but we all wanted a springer to use when the mood takes us,so after setting a budget and trying… Read Full Review

“I purchased the .177 caliber model about 1 year ago...”

Written on: 09/04/2008

I purchased the .177 caliber model about 1 year ago and have really enjoyed it. It feels and shoots like a proper rifle. I can easily shoot out the quarter sized bullseye on my targets at 25 yards off the elbow. I would highly recommend as a first purchase. I have not used for varmit control so can't tell you about that but there is no lack of power in this rifle… Read Full Review