Ted Baker Dresses Reviews

Ted Baker Dresses - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Ted Baker Dresses

Ted Baker Dresses

“I have recently purchased a rose print dress from Ted...”

Written on: 05/03/2014 by Nancy.M (7 reviews written)

I have recently purchased a rose print dress from Ted Baker's online store. It looks fantastic and feels great. Definitely worth the money… Read Full Review

“Exquisite Dress”

Written on: 21/06/2011

I bought the Raul dress at TedBaker.com and I am chuffed with my purchase. The detail is just beautiful and the new colour is perfect for the summer months. Furthermore the customer service has been equally as good, as I received an email asking if I wished to be informed when the dress came back into stock and surely enough I received my reminder. … Read Full Review