Tesco Photo Centre Reviews

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Largest poster”

Written on: 19/07/2014

I designed a poster that I was really pleased with so decided to get it printed out and since tesco were doing an offer on their largest poster, I thought it was worth a tenner to get it blown up. I was concerned that with it being so big (30" x 40") that it might look low resolution, so I made my file as high resolution as possible - which was 130ppi considering there's a 15mb limit on their upload. And I'm glad I did because it looks great. I'm very pleased. The only thing I am unhappy… Read Full Review

“Got a great canvas while i did my normal shop - they...”

Written on: 11/02/2011

Got a great canvas while i did my normal shop - they make them in the photo centre now. Really good price too… Read Full Review

“Fantastic quality - didnt think my camera would make...”

Written on: 13/06/2010

Fantastic quality - didnt think my camera would make such nice prints. Will go again soon as hvae some summer parties coming up. The software on the screen was pretty simple to use i got stuck a but but the staff were really helpful and you can even zoom in on your photos… Read Full Review