Tesco Photo Centre Reviews

Tesco Photo Centre

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Very disappointing ”

Written on: 16/12/2013 by RebeccaBass (1 review written)

I bought photo print credits for Tesco as there is a massive Tesco at the end of my road and it would be convenient to get 1hour photos. All was going well until Tesco, without warning closed the photo shop when they refurbished the store (Borehamwood). Customer services in store told me the closest store with a photoshop is Watford - not that close and not convenient if you don't drive. The in store instant photo booths at Borehamwood are rarely working either so I decided to upload my wedding… Read Full Review

“Poor customer service!!!!!”

Written on: 16/11/2013

This is the second time I used tesco photoshop and both times the end product has been excellent However when picking up my products on both occasions the staff at my local tesco have been extremely rude. Firstly I have to wait 15mins!! For them to stop chatting amongst themselves and serve me and then they can't find my product because they have been looking in the wrong place. Once I do get the product and say thank you they do not reply.. No apology for the wait nothing! Today was the… Read Full Review