Tesco Photo Centre Reviews

Media Gallery for Tesco Photo Centre

Tesco Photo Centre

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“cheap and easy to upload and collect from local store...”

Written on: 21/07/2010

cheap and easy to upload and collect from local store but dreadful quality - got them all reprinted with snapfish and much better results. pay a few extra pence per photo and use a different service… Read Full Review

Lauraleighxx's Comment

Written on: 20/09/2012

I ordered a photo canvas for my brother in laws first anniversary, I ordered this online and went to collect from my nearest store. I went to pick it up after 7 days later as that was the waiting time. On arriving home I opened it to find a grey line going straight across the top of the picture. Had to take this back really wasn't happy with the service I recieved at all