Rent Zero Reviews - www.rentzero.com

• Condition of Game

Rent Zero www.rentzero.com - Ask a question now

☆☆☆☆☆
Rent Zero www.rentzero.com

“Slow delivery times - it took 5 days to go from the...”

Written on: 01/04/2008 by Neece (1 review written)

Slow delivery times - it took 5 days to go from the Texas DFW area to the Texas Houston area. It usually takes 1 day for mail to travel that far which is what Netzero claims on their site as far as I am concerned. I do not recommend Rent Zero.com. Their rental policy states that they will charge $50 if a game is "lost."… Read Full Review

Rent Zero www.rentzero.com

“I do not recommend RentZero. I've personally had...”

Written on: 06/03/2008 by davebbbbbbb (1 review written)

I do not recommend RentZero. I've personally had constant problems: Games have been lost as far as I am concerned, on a couple occasions, I've waited over a month without a game, and as far as I am aware they have not yet responded to my complaints. I've tried to resolve the issues, and I told them I'd be posting comments online, as far as I am aware too they have not yet even responded to that. I dont feel www.rentzero.com is worth the money I pay… Read Full Review