HP 530 Notebook PC Reviews

• Screen Quality

• Battery Life

HP 530 Notebook PC - Ask a question now

HP 530 Notebook PC

“Why bother with a laptop?”

Written on: 29/12/2011 by Gulliver (2 reviews written)

For less than half the price of a laptop I get everything I need from this little beauty, the battery life is amazing, great for watching films on long journey's and it does everything I realy need from a personal computer as well as being easy to lug around. Maybe the iPad does this better but I'm just not a massive apple fan… Read Full Review

HP 530 Notebook PC

“Its an ok laptop for budget but not for gamers as the...”

Written on: 16/11/2008

Its an ok laptop for budget but not for gamers as the graphics card and ram wont hold up for all your needs this laptop would be great for a person looking for something cheap, reliable and fast for programs like microsoft office word etc, however due to the graphics and the RAM I do not recommend the HP 530 Notebook PC… Read Full Review

HP 530 Notebook PC

“I bought this laptop quite some time ago and got to...”

Written on: 08/10/2008 by amd00x (3 reviews written)

I bought this laptop quite some time ago and got to say it's absolutely awesome! Also for the price I paid - You can say it's the best money can buy.

Nice big 17" widescreen. Core Duo 2.13mhz. 120GB HD. The first thing I did was upgrade the ram to 2GB. 1GB of ram cost me about £13 - You can't go wrong really!
It has no graphics card so for high end 3d desgining, it's not the best… Read Full Review