Jordan Free Weights Reviews - www.jordanfreeweights.com

Jordan Free Weights www.jordanfreeweights.com - Ask a question now

“Brought Jordan kettlebells for my husband. Really...”

Written on: 03/02/2011

Brought Jordan kettlebells for my husband. Really pleased with the quality and quick delivery. Would recommend… Read Full Review

“Very poor quality damaged Kettelbell received from...”

Written on: 17/12/2010

Very poor quality damaged Kettelbell received from this comapny. Non existent customer service! I was forced to pay for the return of their defective Kettelbell and they now have my Kettelbell and my money. DO BOT TRUST THIS COMANY OR YOU MAY END UP LOSING YOUR MONEY LIKE I HAVE DONE… Read Full Review

“Plates seemed like they were good quality although the...”

Written on: 09/07/2010

Plates seemed like they were good quality although the holes in the center could do with being a bit smaller to fit tighter on the bar. The ends on olympic style bar dont rotate very smoothly. There is a squeaking/screaching sound when you turn them by hand. dont know if this is common. Overall though, pleased with the service and product… Read Full Review

Leaky01's Comment

Written on: 01/09/2012

I bought some and found the fit just perfect - any tighter and they'd be hard to remove!

“I went direct to Jordan as I had heard that that...”

Written on: 14/12/2007

I went direct to Jordan as I had heard that that supply many of the other companies on the web with free weights etc, and I wasn't disappointed. I have purchased some different sized kettlebells, and I am very happy with the quality, and even happier with the price. Very fast delivery and friendly service as well… Read Full Review