Kayak Reviews - www.kayak.com

Media Gallery for Kayak www.kayak.com

Kayak www.kayak.com

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Doesn't work for booking”

Written on: 20/04/2014 by Darnells355 (1 review written)

Do *not* book your flight without delay on Kayak.com. Their site is misleading and says that your flight will be managed by Travelocity, however in booking it on Kayak and not directly on Travelocity.com, you are not afforded any of the benefits of a Travelocity purchaser (namely, you cannot benefit from charge or service guarantees). Shift to the travel agency location and book without delay. DO NOT BOOK ON KAYAK.COM! (And also, their client service yet to reply to my complaint.)… Read Full Review

“I'm a big Kayak.com fan. It's so easy to use and...”

Written on: 24/08/2010

I'm a big Kayak.com fan. It's so easy to use and always finds the cheapest fares, best routes, etc. Plus they have all these cool tools like Explore (great way to get inspired!) and My Trips (keeps track of all your itineraries). I use Kayak for all my travel shopping and highly recommend it to all of my friends and family!… Read Full Review