RAC 220 Sat Nav Reviews

• Clarity of Instructions

• Map Accuracy

RAC 220 Sat Nav - Ask a question now

RAC 220 Sat Nav

“RAC 220 Sat Nav is easy to use, clear directions on...”

Written on: 22/05/2009 by typeR (1 review written)

RAC 220 Sat Nav is easy to use, clear directions on route. i found if you push the button with the two arrows bottom right twice on the answer of a call you then get communication both ways… Read Full Review

RAC 220 Sat Nav

“With the RAC 220 Sat Nav I have had no problems...”

Written on: 10/01/2009

With the RAC 220 Sat Nav I have had no problems finding any of my destinations, being a hgv driver. Overall a good bit of kit. my only issue with this is my bluetooth, i can hear them clearly but they cant hear me, (anyone help ???)… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
RAC 220 Sat Nav

“Won't update easily. Can't use mp3. PC doesn't...”

Written on: 06/07/2008

Won't update easily. Can't use mp3. PC doesn't recognise at first. After 4 weeks of reading info on various forums and breaking down the barriers bit at a time I still am unable to get into my device and fix issues.
First experience with a satnav, I am not computer literate. Maybe my expectations were too high or maybe it doesn't do what is says on the box.
Map installed pre 2000 some major roads poi cameras etc missing… Read Full Review