Jenny Craig Diet Reviews - www.jennycraig.co.uk

Jenny Craig Diet www.jennycraig.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Jenny Craig Diet www.jennycraig.co.uk

Jenny Craig Diet www.jennycraig.co.uk

“Lovely”

Written on: 05/12/2016 by PennyJohnsonUK444 (1 review written)

Lovely food, great menu choice and great value, nuff said… Read Full Review

Roasterjames's Response to PennyJohnsonUK444's Review

Written on: 07/12/2016

Agreed, me and my chum had a lovely roast with Jenny, we roasted her and she served up a lovely roast, tasted great and was really well presented.

“Jenny Craig”

Written on: 25/06/2016 by carolinecuresall (2 reviews written)

A great concept and at times thought this would work well in my routine however I found the food to be very bland and over priced. It did however help me with portion control which is something… Read Full Review

“Before re-signing with Jenny Craig, I thought I'd give...”

Written on: 02/08/2008

Before re-signing with Jenny Craig, I thought I'd give Nutra System a try. It has been two days and honestly the food so far is awful. I'll give it the rest of the week and if it does not notably improve I'm seeking a refund and using it to re-enlist with JC. I signed on with Nutra system thinking I'd get a different variety of food. It's different all right and I can see how you'd lose weight since the food is barely palatable you eat less of it. On the other hand, honestly about 3 months is… Read Full Review