BlackBerry 7105 Reviews

• Style

BlackBerry 7105 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for BlackBerry 7105

BlackBerry 7105

“I contacted the AT&T store on Bridge Street in...”

Written on: 26/03/2008

I contacted the AT&T store on Bridge Street in Syracuse New York where I purchased the Blackberry 7105 but was told that they could not help me repair, replace or find a solution to my problem. AT&T warranty rep told me they would send me a new phone for the price of a new phone. WOW...customer service at its worse. AT&T is selling defected products at the expense of its customers. Maybe that is a new way of making money off of unsuspecting consumers… Read Full Review

BlackBerry 7105

“Three months after the warranty ended the charge...”

Written on: 10/12/2007

Three months after the warranty ended the charge portal broke loose inside both our Blackberry 7105 phones. The phones could not be charged nor could information be downloaded from them. Blackberry's Customer Support would not fix the phone without payment even though the problem stems from faulty parts in the phone… Read Full Review