Maeve Binchy, This Year It Will be Different Reviews

From 1 review

Maeve Binchy, This Year It Will be Different - Ask a question now

Maeve Binchy, This Year It Will be Different

“I am a huge Maeve Binchy fan who was hugely...”

Written on: 26/12/2010 by Sue Allan (1 review written)

I am a huge Maeve Binchy fan who was hugely disappointed by this book, why? I picked up "This Year it Will be Different" during a Christmas dash at the local supermarket, chuffed that I'd bagged a decent book to read over Christmas, I got it home only to find that it was a book of short stories. With greater scrutiny I found on the back "some of the stories were previously published in the return journey", a book that I have previously read. What I wasn't expecting was that most of the book, I… Read Full Review