imesh www.imesh.com Reviews

• Ease Of Use

imesh www.imesh.com - Ask a question now

“Do Not Use !”

Written on: 06/08/2012

This site is a scam and will mess up your computer !After I Installed it, It wouldn't let me log in at all and said there was a connection problem. Then I tried to uninstall the program and it wouldn't let me. It continued to say that a program was running when it wasn't. I'm Lucky my Dad is a computer genius or my new laptop would have been screwed!… Read Full Review

“Imesh sucks”

Written on: 10/07/2012 by jellybeanhell (1 review written)

Imesh point blank sucks. You have the occasional good download. I could hardly find any of the songs I wanted. Then some of the ones I downloaded were horrible quality. Don't download Imesh it's just a waste of time… Read Full Review

“Beware of this site”

Written on: 10/06/2012

I downloaded this program and did not like it so I tried to uninstall the program and it will not allow me to do so. When I try to unistall the program it comes up with an error message saying the program is running when the only program running is windows to uninstall. I am going to have to have my computer repaired to get rid of this program. So much for free… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 20/07/2012

STAY AWAY FROM i-MESH!!!
I also experienced a problem uninstalling this program. It is impossible to remove. When you try to remove it stalls with an error message stating "program is running slow" this is messed up!

“worst music site”

Written on: 06/04/2012

I downloaded imesh intending to find a few songs for my mp3 player. The program took over my computer. I removed it from my computer only to find that it is still embeded in my computer attached to other programs. It has even locked itself in as my browser. I can't get rid of it. I am now looking at buying a new computer to be free of this virus. stay away !!! another that is as bad is 'Bearshare'...BEWARE. I had to give them a one star rating,only bcause the review will not accept… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 08/06/2012

I agree, I also downloaded imesh and am not able to get rid of it. It has taken over my computer. I have tried to uninstall the program but it will not allow me. Please Beware once you install this you will never be able to uninstall it.

“I agree with the last review, easy to get on your...”

Written on: 14/09/2010

I agree with the last review, easy to get on your computer, impossible to remove, very invasive, I'm not an experienced computer person found it all quite scary, even their little icon looks like a bug of some sort, was worried that it would wreck my laptop. After i uninstalled it the first time I gave it a second chance thinking it was just me and there it was again - the stuff I'd downloaded earlier, I'm sure it's still lurking somewhere, stuff of nightmares, stay away!… Read Full Review

“IMESH sounds good and once downloaded appears to be as...”

Written on: 19/11/2009 by cinders64 (1 review written)

IMESH sounds good and once downloaded appears to be as good as it looks until you try to browse the web, then you find that imesh search engine even though rejected kicks in no matter what you do. as an inexperience user i deleted the program and all its files and there it was still there, uninstalled the toolbar but stil it was there and interferring with my other search engines permanantly taking presidance over explorer, google and bing. its still on here now my advice do not download until… Read Full Review