Neil Pryde NPX Assassin Wetsuit Reviews

Neil Pryde NPX Assassin Wetsuit - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Neil Pryde NPX Assassin Wetsuit

Neil Pryde NPX Assassin Wetsuit

“Good and warm suite. I bought the NPX assasin to, but...”

Written on: 05/11/2008

Good and warm suite. I bought the NPX assasin to, but I don't notice a pinch under the arm. It's a great suite. At the back is a cover to warm your back. I cannot reach it, so someone has to help me close my suite… Read Full Review

“I got the Assasin Semidry Wetsuit 5/4/3 E. The day was...”

Written on: 28/05/2008 by felipeuy (1 review written)

I got the Assasin Semidry Wetsuit 5/4/3 E. The day was pretty cold 15 C outside temperature + 25 Knots.
First I spent to hours in the sand rigging my kite and helping other kiters that had . The suit was awesome. NO wind penetration, I actually felt a bit hot, so this part was OK.

After that I finally entered the water. This is where I have to say that this is an excellent wetsuit (or should I say drysuit) the water did not enter on my suit. and it felt extremely comfortable.

After a session… Read Full Review

“My Neil Pryde NPX Assassin Wet suit is the most...”

Written on: 20/12/2007

My Neil Pryde NPX Assassin Wet suit is the most stretchy and softest suit I've ever worn. It's incredibly comfortable, great fit.and very warm for a 4/3, I'm toasty in this while my buddies are cold in their 5/3s. The taped seams should add to durability. I've only had my suit for 4 months, but it shows no wear so far. Graphics are great, not boring like most other wet suits I've had. I get asked about the suit a lot. This is by far the best suit I've owned! You can find cheaper wetsuits… Read Full Review