Fructis Sleek & Shine Shampoo Reviews

Fructis Sleek and Shine Shampoo - Ask a question now

Fructis Sleek and Shine Shampoo

“I have been using this product for over 2 years. This...”

Written on: 10/11/2008 by Chakak7 (1 review written)

I have been using this product for over 2 years. This is a great shampoo for my hair type as i have frizzy dry hair. When I use it in conjunction with the conditioner my hair is always so soft and manageable afterwards. I really also like the scent of Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine. Many shampoos offer the scent of fruit but this shampoo is a little different in its combination of scents.

I am concerned recently went to my local boots and superdrugs and I was unable to find this product in… Read Full Review

Fructis Sleek and Shine Shampoo

“I have been using this product for a year now and I...”

Written on: 31/01/2008 by hyperjen (7 reviews written)

I have been using this product for a year now and I hope they don't ever discontinue it as it really does wonder's for my hair.

I actually use the sleek and shine shampoo and conditioner but once every two weeks I wash my hair with herbal essences as it does tend to get dirty quicker with the sleek and shine.

With products I used before I used to have to slick my hair down and it would still start to frizz when it was raining, even if my hair was covered! But now it can get wet and dry and… Read Full Review