Colonic Irrigation Reviews

Colonic Irrigation - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Colonic Irrigation

Colonic Irrigation

“I went to have the colonic irrigation at Aqualibria in...”

Written on: 04/02/2010

I went to have the colonic irrigation at Aqualibria in Harley Street, London because I was looking for quick weight loss - I saw the clinic was advertised on GMTV for weight loss treatments. It worked ! The colonic treatment was painless and although it is not the most pleasant of treatments, I was certainly made feel comfortable enough by Val the therapist. I dropped 4lbs and was able to fit into my dress last saturday, so I was really happy ! I will go back if I need to cheat again !… Read Full Review

Colonic Irrigation

“Because I was not so attentive when I read the...”

Written on: 18/01/2010

Because I was not so attentive when I read the Absolute Health website I didn't pay any attention to the fact that it is a family managed, home based business.
Upon arriving at the clinic my first impression was "Am I in the right place" as there is no sign "Absolute Health", just an intercom with a small logo.
But from the moment I stepped inside I realised I was in the right place.
Colonics is such a delicate subject that you wouldn't necessarily want to be recognised by friends or… Read Full Review

Dean Harris's Comment

Written on: 14/12/2012

Wow! What a brill review!