Microsoft Wireless Laser 5000 Reviews

Microsoft Wireless Laser 5000 - Ask a question now

Microsoft Wireless Laser 5000

“I bought this in a hurry from a store to overcome a...”

Written on: 27/04/2008 by reged50 (1 review written)

I bought this in a hurry from a store to overcome a short term mouse crisis - it was basically all they had to offer. I'm now looking for something else that returns my beloved scroll wheel functionality and doesn't feel like I'm moving a tank around the table… Read Full Review

Microsoft Wireless Laser 5000

“I've had other Microsoft keyboard/mouse combos but I...”

Written on: 12/04/2008

I've had other Microsoft keyboard/mouse combos but I did not like that the key disposition with the lack of the insert/delete keys.

So when I found this model, I was very happy.

Only after a couple of hours, I'm finding this keyboard so much better than any others I've had before.

And for the mouse, it's almost identical to my old one, but it has two side buttons that I really wished I had before, so that this set has both "features" made it so that I was not leaving the store without it.

I'll… Read Full Review

Microsoft Wireless Laser 5000

“Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 5000 Not recommended as...”

Written on: 20/03/2008

Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 5000 Not recommended as it keeps needing to reconnect at random times. Sometimes will go for an hour with disconnect, then disconnects every 30 seconds. Hopeless in my opinion… Read Full Review

Microsoft Wireless Laser 5000

“Very accurate once you've mastered the double DPi...”

Written on: 13/03/2008 by Dodgauk (1 review written)

Very accurate once you've mastered the double DPi movement technique. I use this mouse for image editing in cs3 and for gaming and it is without doubt a huge improvement over any LED mouse.
Energizer batteries last a good 3-4 months with daily usage so running costs are cheap.
Intellipoint Driver 6.1 is definately the one to use. 5.5 doesn't work with vista.
All in all a solid mouse and is actually nicer to use than it's more exspensive 6000 brother (My Wife uses that).
Highly recommended but… Read Full Review