John Frieda Radiant Red Deep Shampoo Reviews

John Frieda Radiant Red Deep Shampoo - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for John Frieda Radiant Red Deep Shampoo

“Hair That's A'Flaming!”

Written on: 26/02/2013 by gothicmidnightrose (2 reviews written)

I originally bought this shampoo because I dye my hair a very vibrant red and as anyone who dyes their hair this colour will know, it fades very quickly! I wanted to keep my colour as vibrant as possible! I came across John Frieda Radiant Red Deep Shampoo in Superdrug and decided to give it a try, and I'm glad I did! The packaging the shampoo comes in isn't anything special. I paid about £5.99 for the product but it has lasted me ages. It does take some lathering up though so you might need… Read Full Review

“Hair That's A'Flaming!”

Written on: 26/02/2013 by gothicmidnightrose (2 reviews written)

I originally bought shampoo because I dye my hair a very vibrant red and as anyone who dyes their hair this colour will know, it fades very quickly! I wanted to keep my colour as vibrant as possible! I came across John Frieda Radiant Red Deep Shampoo in Superdrug and decided to give it a try, and I'm glad I did! The packaging the shampoo comes in isn't anything special. I paid about £5.99 for the product but it has lasted me ages. It does take some lathering up though so you might need more… Read Full Review