Dermalogica Multi-Vitamin Hand & Nail Cream Reviews

Dermalogica Multi-Vitamin Hand and Nail Cream - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Dermalogica Multi-Vitamin Hand and Nail Cream

Dermalogica Multi-Vitamin Hand and Nail Cream

“Dermalogica Multi-Vitamin Hand and Nail Cream is good ”

Written on: 02/08/2012 by jennyray86 (8 reviews written)

I have very soft nails and they also looked dark and pale. Then I started using Dermalogica Multi-Vitamin Hand and Nail Cream and now my hands and nails look lovely. I also take multivitamin pills which helped me a lot. I ordered it from genericpillsshop.com and good price was offered to me… Read Full Review

Dermalogica Multi-Vitamin Hand and Nail Cream

“I bought this product from my local beauty salon and...”

Written on: 07/02/2010 by christy77 (5 reviews written)

I bought this product from my local beauty salon and though it might help my ageing skin on my hands.

I don't think its done much for my hands and nails. Maybe i need to try for longer but it seems that my hands don't feel much softer and smoother as i was promised.
I usually suffer from cracked skin in the winter and hope to get something that would help.
The other product that i am thinking of buying is the Clarins Hand & Nail Treatment Cream as my friend highly recommends this.
They are… Read Full Review