Tesco Mobile Phone Insurance Reviews

• Customer service

Tesco Mobile Phone Insurance - Ask a question now

“Tesco mobile phone insurance miss sold ”

Written on: 25/08/2016 by ljConrad348 (1 review written)

mislead by salesman who even when asked stated it was a straight swap even when asked igf this was for a new handset said yes then later in the fine print PAGES AND PAGES OF says reconditioned handset the customer in question is disabled and is lost with out his phone customer services unhelpful and takes 8 weeks to process a complaint about its services its a rip off dont use them… Read Full Review

“Theft NOT covered afterall, Don't waste your time and...”

Written on: 11/12/2013

After being with TESCO PHONE INSURANCE a little under a year and I was forced to put in a claim after my phone was stolen one night. What followed was many weeks of calls, filling in forms and the general feeling of a wild goose chase. When I finally get an answer from them, it turns out that my claim has been denied. According to the helpful company, if my phone was on a private table, attended by myself and friends for the whole stay and well within eye line and my person, it is classed as… Read Full Review