Rega P25 Reviews

Rega P25 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Rega P25

Rega P25

“Well, I bought the Rega P25 turntables. ”

Written on: 25/11/2003 by gamutter (2 reviews written)

Well, I bought the Rega P25 turntables.
After testing the turntable for a small week, I was convinced about the sound quality. The testplayer was equiped with a new Sumiko Blue point special cartridge (moving coil). At first the sound was rather compressed, but after an hour or 10 it fully opened up. The Sumiko cell gives a very detailed, focused en broad soundstage. I now fully enjoy my old records and wasn't aware they had that kind of quality. When I compare the vinyl sound to the CD played… Read Full Review

“”

Written on: 15/06/2003 by adam. (1 review written)

First and foremost,the rega p25 is a massive improvement over the p3,but then again its far more exspensive!so what do you get?.

On asthetics alone, it's a great improvement over the planer 2 & 3,as a picture fraim has been added to the surround off the plinth,which comes in a variety of colours,which looks attractive and adds a sense of class to the deck.It looks like the p9 in this respect.

Also you get the exellent rb600,a improvement over the famous rb300,which comes in silver… Read Full Review

Tegami's Response to 107591_adam.'s Review

Written on: 07/03/2004

What do you think of the P25\'s wow performance? The P3 was not brilliant in this respect and from extended listening to a P25 my conclusions are that pitch stability (especially end of side for some reason) is not what it could be for the price. Try listening, say, to the conclusion of Richard Strauss\'s \'Ein Heldenleben\', or anything which has long sustained notes near the end - slow piano is a good test.

Rega P25

“The Rega P25 turntable produces lovely, lush and rich...”

Written on: 11/04/2002 by Martin. (1 review written)

The Rega P25 turntable produces lovely, lush and rich sound, but with crisp detail in mid and treble. More realistic than P3, although slight increase in surface noise due to enhanced top end. Not a major problem in light of extra realism provided by P25.
Put it this way, this is the turntable I'm buying, even if I could justify saving by buying the P3. I just want the P25!… Read Full Review

Gamutter's Response to 18813_Martin.'s Review

Written on: 31/10/2003

I guess I will also buy the P25.
<br>Rega has a very good reputation and I heard the P25 at a fair in The Netherlands.
<br>Then I will be able to listen to my vinyl records again. I already bought a Neil Young album "are you passionate" which I also have on CD.
<br>Just a matter of nostalgy I think,