Braun 8985 Syncro 360 Reviews

Braun 8985 Syncro 360 - Ask a question now

Braun 8985 Syncro 360

“The Braun 8985 system is a piece of garbage the...”

Written on: 17/07/2009 by normanpiche (1 review written)

The Braun 8985 system is a piece of garbage the cleaner lasted 3 months and at 200$ you would expect it to last a whole lot longer than that.I sent in a request for help and waited 2 weeks for a reply and recieved nothing so sent in a 2nd request and was told i could not make another request as my e-mail was on file. After 2 weeks there is no reason to not get a reply.trying to find help for this product is like pulling hens teeth if I could give a 0 rating i would but it's not possible so I… Read Full Review

Braun 8985 Syncro 360

“I bought the Braun 8985 Syncro 360 shaver from Boots...”

Written on: 04/12/2007 by adamhornsby (17 reviews written)

I bought the Braun 8985 Syncro 360 shaver from Boots It was on special offer - a third off (at time of review). When I got it home, it looks great, and well designed. It's easy to setup, and the manual is very easy to read and uncomplicated. When I used it for the first time, I thought it was noisy, but not as noisy as the previous Philips. It shaved well, even removing my short stubble. The control is a bit awkward, you have to slide it for it to function Off, On, Fix and Trimmer. It's not… Read Full Review