Black And Decker GL301 Strimmer Reviews

From 1 review

Summary

This well designed 300 watt Black And Decker Gl301 Strimmer is lightweight and comfortable to use. It has a second handle to provide better balance and incorporates a reflex line feeding system (with 10 metres of line feed supplied). The electric cable on this Black & Decker electric strimmer is 6 metres long.
Black And Decker GL301 Strimmer - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Black And Decker GL301 Strimmer

Black And Decker GL301 Strimmer

“Bought this strimmer at beginning of June as my old...”

Written on: 19/09/2010

Bought this strimmer at beginning of June as my old faithful Black and Decker broke. That one was not available anymore so bought a Gl301. I would not recommend this product to anyone. I have replaced the spool several times and even taken it back to the shop to get them to replace it to make sure that I had done it correctly (which I had). The line keeps getting tangled and breaking off and leaving bits all over the garden. I haven't been able to totally strim my garden once since buying this… Read Full Review