Tanaka TBC 230B Reviews

Summary

22cc bent shaft producing .07kw. Loop handle. Powerfull pro engine Semi automatic nylon head.
Tanaka TBC 230B - Ask a question now

Tanaka TBC 230B

“ the tanaka tbc always started, easy to handle and...”

Written on: 25/06/2009

the tanaka tbc always started, easy to handle and excellent reliability! dependability,weight and line feeding system are excellent !… Read Full Review

Tanaka TBC 230B

“Buying online has its problems, but I bought my TANAKA...”

Written on: 02/10/2008 by Joecot (2 reviews written)

Buying online has its problems, but I bought my TANAKA TBC 230B from Abbey garden supplies in Tavistock in Devon, we're in Scotland so I was on the phone every five minutes. They were patient and knowledgeable and very, very helpful, I can't thank them enough.

And the Tenaka is working its spool off, beautifully… Read Full Review

Tanaka TBC 230B

“Until my friend bought this TANAKA TBC 230B strimmer I...”

Written on: 09/09/2008

Until my friend bought this TANAKA TBC 230B strimmer I had not heard the name Tanaka. I have borrowed the one I am using at the moment but came to this web page in order to upgrade the strimmer I have. I have 2 acres of mainly grass so the machine needs to very robust and reliable. Which is why I am looking for stockists and competitive prices. Although my friend was pleased with his strimmer it was only after actually using it, that I found it was better than the one I already have… Read Full Review