Honda Petrol Strimmer UMK 425 LE Loop Handle Reviews

From 1 review

Summary

This petrol strimmer features the new ultra-efficient and quiet Honda GX25 engine. Honda's 25cc brushcutters are easy-to-use, robust and lightweight,delivering a heavyweight performance to tackle the heavy undergrowth that mowers cannot cut.
Honda Petrol Strimmer UMK 425 LE Loop Handle - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Honda Petrol Strimmer UMK 425 LE Loop Handle

Honda Petrol Strimmer UMK 425 LE Loop Handle

“We have a garden plus 3 paddocks of an acre each (so...”

Written on: 27/02/2011 by PeteGolfer (11 reviews written)

We have a garden plus 3 paddocks of an acre each (so lots of edges to stim).
I used to have a Sthil FS56RC strimmre which is a good machine but never quiet sat right on my shoulder which meant that in use the inside of my forearm rested against the engine. After a while this becomes irritating and no matter how I adjust the strap I can't change this position.

I then bought the Honda (with bull horn handles). This machine is excellent, a bit heavier than the Sthil but much better balanced when… Read Full Review