Bosch ART26 Combtrim Electric Strimmer Reviews

Summary

This Bosch trimmer is powered by a 450 Watt motor, also comes complete with 2 different spools, one for general use and one for heavier applications, this gives versatility that is not available with some other manufacturers.
Bosch ART26 Combtrim Electric Strimmer - Ask a question now

“Bosh Up”

Written on: 20/04/2014 by Zieglerto325 (1 review written)

The most useless bit of kit I have ever purchased. The line constantly breaks. The bump feed rarely works. The spool is almost impossible to thread and the plastic cover becomes worn through by the line. Also, to put the tin lid on it, the repklacement spools cost a small fortune… Read Full Review

“SLOW!”

Written on: 04/06/2013 by GardenFly (2 reviews written)

Nice looking trimmer,good grip,a bit heavy and uses alot and fast the cutting wire/cord to cut the gras! AND also this is a SLOW and sluggish working machine,you can not go fast with it,it cuts Very Slow!i can not believe this is a Bosch! I get rid of this,just like te B&D Gl-350(see my review),both machines Very POOR performance and bad working! … Read Full Review

“Very Poor”

Written on: 02/08/2012

I've always liked Bosch products but this piece of kit lets them down badly. The heavy duty strimming spool shears off instantly and is ineffectual. The standard strimming spool repeatedly shears off. It is very difficult to re-thread and, when it is working, it is very difficult to hold at the correct angle to get any sort of clean edge. I wish I had stayed with my old Flymo. … Read Full Review

Fenners's Comment

Written on: 09/08/2012

Worst Strimmer I have Bought

I bought this strimmer yesterday as Bosch is a good make, however the spool sheared off every couple of second. I have taken it back and I am now looking for a new Flymo as they have never let me down in the past.

“Bosch repair strimmer”

Written on: 27/06/2012 by salmurf10 (2 reviews written)

I brought this strimmer about 4 years ago only used it about a dozen times and then moved to a house with no garden. Last week moved to a new house got my strimmer out and the part that houses the cord with the motor got damaged at kept falling off everytime I used it. I found the customer service number rang, they agreed for me to send it back free of charge, they would inspect it and see if it warranted a new 1 dependant on the use it had had. To my delight within 1 week I have received a… Read Full Review

Bosch ART26 Combtrim Electric Strimmer

“I bought it (Bosch ART26) before I read the online...”

Written on: 06/04/2010

I bought it (Bosch ART26) before I read the online reviews which would've put me off. I bought it to do a large patch of grass we call a lawn which is lumpy and full of coarse grass tufts and ivy, and it coped really well, using the heavy duty line. Aim it down at a sort of angle and you can even cut through to the soil to break up big clumps. I accidently chopped off a staghorn sumac sucker too :( but I'm still on the same piece of string 30mins later :). Having said that, the instruction… Read Full Review