Philips Go Gear SA9100 Reviews

Philips Go Gear SA9100 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Philips Go Gear SA9100

“omSVuyqquiBsTJZ”

Written on: 08/06/2012

I still like my flip camrea. My cell has a prtty good camrea on it too, and i also have sony handheld camrea as well as a nikon. Each thing does something different… Read Full Review

Philips Go Gear SA9100

“ I am not very technically minded and I found this...”

Written on: 29/09/2009 by smartieclarky (3 reviews written)

I am not very technically minded and I found this Philips Go Gear SA9100 MP3 player very easy to use. I like the fact that it is nice and compact. The price is very good for what you get… Read Full Review

Philips Go Gear SA9100

“its great value for money and much better than the...”

Written on: 19/03/2008

its great value for money and much better than the ipod nano… Read Full Review

Philips Go Gear SA9100

“I've had this Philips MP3 player for over two weeks...”

Written on: 30/11/2007 by oncomingstorm (2 reviews written)

I've had this Philips MP3 player for over two weeks and have to say that I like what I see. From it's touch sensitive controls to its storage capabilities it makes it a worthy rival of the mighty Ipod Nano. I like its sleek lines and the colour screen that allows you to view a slide show of your photos while listening to your favorite tracks; or view the album sleeve itself.

The device has hardly any weight which is another thing that I like as I can hardly feel it in my jacket pocket, and the… Read Full Review

Macconraoi's Response to oncomingstorm's Review

Written on: 04/01/2009

I agree with this review because...i bought one last summer as a spare player as i already have a creative zen vision m its a brilliant player simple menu to operate, very light and extremely tough. Recommend one to anyone.