Gardman Squirrel Proof Nut & Seed Feeder Reviews

Gardman Squirrel Proof Nut & Seed Feeder - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Gardman Squirrel Proof Nut & Seed Feeder

Gardman Squirrel Proof Nut & Seed Feeder

“I have customised my Gardman Squirrel Proof Nut & Seed...”

Written on: 02/07/2008 by SweetPeanut (1 review written)

I have customised my Gardman Squirrel Proof Nut & Seed Feeder by cutting the top off a lemonade bottle and inserting it (lid on and facing upwards) This means the nuts keep running down to the bottom outer edge so the birds eat them instead of the nuts compacting in the centre and starting to decompose. It works brilliantly well and means the nut feeder remains hygienic and doesn't start to smell!… Read Full Review

Black Ghost 7's Response to 378864_SweetPeanut's Review

Written on: 11/07/2008

I wouldn't want to be a squirrel in your garden ...!

“I bought a Gardman Squirrel Proof Nut & Seed Feeder...”

Written on: 28/11/2007 by zoodemon (33 reviews written)

I bought a Gardman Squirrel Proof Nut & Seed Feeder recently, instead of Gardmans other dual feeder. I figured if they bother to market a squirrel proof one, then it probably means the other one will get trashed easily.

It's been hung up for over a week now. The braver birds pounced on it straight away, but I have to say the tits haven't got the hang of it.

In case there is no picture included with this, I will describe the item... It is mostly of metal construction, with an overhang top… Read Full Review