Orange SPV M3100 Reviews

• Screen Quality

• Battery Life

Orange SPV M3100 - Ask a question now

Orange SPV M3100

“Using PDA needs tollarence and creative mind. For...”

Written on: 25/03/2008 by akhan (1 review written)

Using PDA needs tollarence and creative mind. For those who do not know it is basically a computer with specific configuration. So if you laptop get hang on some program then PDA can do the same on some application.

I am using PDAs for the last 4 years now. I have used orange spv 2000, m3100 and I love to use them. There are issues with batter life but due to its features we can solve this problem by keeping a standby battery… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Orange SPV M3100

“I've got an Orange SPV M3100 and I cannot wait to get...”

Written on: 28/11/2007 by kilawea (2 reviews written)

I've got an Orange SPV M3100 and I cannot wait to get rid of it.

The battery has completely died after 4 months of use and they refuse to replace it.

If that was not a good enough reason, the interface keeps freezing when trying to get to my calendar and, in 1 out of 3 calls, I cannot hear the person in a call as the handset is faulty and when you call HTC (the manufacturers), all they can say is: "try resetting your handset". I've tried to reset it and it still doesn't work so I'll need to… Read Full Review