Servis TD90 SS Reviews

Servis TD90 SS - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Servis TD90 SS

“poor product”

Written on: 09/06/2012

lv had this ove about four years the thermost in oven has been replaced three times now but resently l was just about to open the door when the inner glass shatered 10 seconds sooner and it would of all gone in my face dont feel is is exceptable at all as a safe product will be talking to servis and trading standers… Read Full Review

Servis TD90 SS

“We ,too, as it seems had an internal and external door...”

Written on: 07/10/2008 by afoyle (1 review written)

We ,too, as it seems had an internal and external door on our Servis TD90 SS just shatter with a rather large bang.

The oven is only 6 months old and I have been struggling to get the doors repaired sine June 24th 2008. It is now the 7th of October and still cannot use either oven.

I have been passed from pillar to post and the after sales support is truly appalling. I would not recommend any Servis product to anyone.

I will be reporting them to the Office of Fair Trading as have just been… Read Full Review

Servis TD90 SS

“I've Had This Double Electric Oven For 19 Months...”

Written on: 06/06/2008 by KENYON648 (2 reviews written)

I've Had This Double Electric Oven For 19 Months Within The First Few Weeks Buttons Had Fallen Off And Broke The Whole Thing Feels Cheaply Made With Sharp Edges On Both The Doors, In April 08 Having Just Put a Roast In And Where Just About To Go Out When We Heard a Very Loud Bang I Opened The Oven To See The Internal Glass Had Broke. Servis Did Not Want To Know, And Without Testing The Oven Just Said They'll Replace The Glass I Told Them What Could Have Happened And That They Hadn't Tested The… Read Full Review

Servis TD90 SS

“Servis refused to pay for TD90 to be repaired, despite...”

Written on: 28/11/2007 by limagolf (2 reviews written)

Servis refused to pay for TD90 to be repaired, despite it being installed only 9 months ago. They insist that the warranty only runs from when the first TD90 was installed which means it was just one month outside the expired warranty date.
We consider that the TD90 is not fit for the purpose if it breaks down so easily, and so soon, after installation. The fan is running but there is no light or heat in the lower (larger) oven… Read Full Review