RWS Meisterkugeln .177 Reviews

RWS Meisterkugeln .177 - Ask a question now

“I always sight my rifle in with this RWS Meisterkugeln...”

Written on: 01/04/2009

I always sight my rifle in with this RWS Meisterkugeln .177 ammo since it provides grat accuracy.
My rifle - a Diana cal .22 - 54 Airking simply loves these pellets. Very reliable, accurate and nicely made wadcutter.
Nice for birds hunting to about 45 yards. Like all wadcutters it drops pretty fast beyond 50 yards… Read Full Review

“Before I got these pellets I thought my gun was...”

Written on: 04/05/2008

Before I got these pellets I thought my gun was inacurrate but it was'nt it was the pellet I absolutly love these things, and the funny thing is I can kill starlings in one shot most of the time… Read Full Review