One Stop Wedding Bliss, Sandbach, Cheshire Reviews

One Stop Wedding Bliss, Sandbach, Cheshire - Ask a question now

“Fantastic! ”

Written on: 19/06/2014 by Louisa2609 (1 review written)

I highly recommend this one stop lovely wedding shop! I was let down by a seamstress who nearly ruined my wedding dress but wedding bliss saved the day at very short notice! They were lovely, helpful and very sympathetic unlike the other appalling business... Wedding bliss has a lovely selection of bridal dresses as well as providing groomswear, bridesmaid dresses, head dresses, invites, cars and much much more! Definitely worth a visit!!… Read Full Review

“absolutely appalling attitude, DO NOT SHOP HERE”

Written on: 12/06/2013

My nan recently purchased her wedding dress and 4 bridesmaids dresses from here she spent in excess of £1000. The dresses were supposed to arrive in may now 2 weeks before the wedding they are no where to be seen. My nans dress arrived a few weeks ago they ordered her 3 sizes bigger than her usual dress size and when its arrived ot was too small. Might i add here that my nan has incurable cancer and has lost over 2 stone since they ordered the dress. My nan then had to pay for extra material… Read Full Review

Quig76's Comment

Written on: 05/07/2013

Im sorry to here that your are not happy.

To pick up on a few of your comments the dress sizes for Bridesmaid or Wedding dresses are completly different to nomal uk dress sizes. They do come up smaller and are american size dresses. This was explained to your nan and she signed that she was happy with the size we ordered for her. Each manufacture has there own size chart which we have to go by. Your nan did not have to pay any extra for extra material because the draps she had made were done with the wrap that came with dress. She only had to pay for the alterations which she had done. Under no circumstances did myself or jean say that your nan had gained wait as we new her situation.

The bridemaid dresses were delayed however this was out of control as we do not liase with china where they are made... I myself was contacting the manufacture in leeds on a daily basis to see when they will arrive.... I explained to your nan that I contacted america to see if they had received the dresses as they get sent there first and they they ship over. If we knew they were going to have such a delay at the factory then I would of mentioned having a rush cut order.

The alterations are payable in cash because they do not go through Wedding Bliss, they go through all sew which jean deals with herself..... she doesnt just do alterations on wedding/dridesmais dresses she does other thing too which is why we ask for payment in cash.

We haven't treated your nan in any poor manor, we are always polite and do anything to help our customers with there speial dress

Regards
Clare from Wedding Bliss

Shauna91's Comment

Written on: 05/07/2013

You can say what you want they are all lies, you did treat her in a poor way causing unnessary stress. You also told my nan the dresses were all made to measure yet when we had alterations done ourselves the minimum took off was 4 inches and that was done atonly half the price you wanted. People will be able to make there own decisions and from what iv seen on this site and others she is not the first and wont be the last to receive a bad experience

Shauna91's Comment

Quig76's Comment

Written on: 09/07/2013

Pleae do not call us liers..... You were there when we showed you the manufactures chart and signed that you were happy with the size we ordered, how do we know if any weight has been lost since your nan ordered them. Each manufature has there own measurements which is what we have to go by. People will make there own decisions!!!! We do not treat anyone in a poor way as we have alot of satisfied customers.

“Thank you to Zomocouture”

Written on: 02/04/2013 by Jozie (1 review written)

Hi to everyone in Zomocouture I just wanted to say thank you so much for helping me to choose my wedding dress. I had my wonderful wedding in Mexico City and the dress was amazing to everyone. The young girls were admiring me and children were playing around me and touching and feeling my dress all the time. Thank you again and wish you all the best… Read Full Review

“Shocking and terrible experience! Be aware!”

Written on: 11/03/2013

I had seen the sign on the main road for Wedding Bliss and as my wedding was planned for 2013 I decided to have a look for a dress. Although its my second time getting wed I still wanted to feel special. I tried a dress on which was what I thought I wanted at the time. I paid a deposit but then a few months later I changed my mind. This was for several reasons but the main one being that I had seen another dress in a very nice newly opened shop in Nantwich. The service at this second venue… Read Full Review

“Aggressive horrible attitude”

Written on: 25/10/2012

First visit ever to a bridal dhop and enough to put me off for life. Most horrible woman, who just would not listen and trying to throw plus size dresses onto a size 8 saying she could alter to fit. Do not shop here… Read Full Review

“Perhaps the most unhelpful people I have ever had the...”

Written on: 03/02/2011

Perhaps the most unhelpful people I have ever had the misfortune to meet.
I supplied them with the details of what I was looking for and they listened to NOTHING that I had to say.
Instead pushing the most horrendous dress's at me that they thought that they would be able to sell. I advised that I was looking for a plain and simple dress and what they kept finding me to try on were frilly, glittery and horrible. When I advised that this is not the style that I would be seen dead in - they got… Read Full Review

“Really had high hopes for this place. I contacted the...”

Written on: 11/08/2010

Really had high hopes for this place. I contacted the shop to ask if they had a particular dress and the lady that answered was so rude and snappy with me. When i asked if they had many of a particular style she said WHAT and then growled her answer to me. It really has put me off going in to have a further look. I cant comment really on value for money having not bought anything, but it is not worth spending money in a place where you are treated so poorly… Read Full Review

“Have bought various outfits from here and personally,...”

Written on: 18/02/2010

Have bought various outfits from here and personally, I wouldn't go anywhere else.
Have just been looking for a prom dress for my daughter. She wanted to go to 'all the shops' and I decided that we would go Wedded Bliss last, as I knew no matter what dress she found elsewhere, she would find the 'one' there. And I was right, as usual, Jean was more than helpful. Took on board my daughters colouring and stature, and came up with about 5 dresses to try on. And the fourth one was it!!! Dress… Read Full Review

“One Stop Wedding Bliss is a fantastic shop. Was just...”

Written on: 12/08/2009

One Stop Wedding Bliss is a fantastic shop. Was just looking around at first. Tried on more than a dozen dresses which I thought I wanted, but none were the "perfect one". The owner then asked me to try one on, which at first I thought was too young for me. I was delighted with the result. I bought the dress, the bridesmaids dresses, the tiara and shoes all from this shop, and all were perfect. The shop is more than helpful if you need contacts for favours, make-up and hair etc. but are… Read Full Review

“I'd recommend One Stop Wedding Bliss, Sandbach to any...”

Written on: 30/05/2009

I'd recommend One Stop Wedding Bliss, Sandbach to any brides to be! I went with my mum, and found them really helpful and honest! Staff were lovely, they knew what looked nice and suited me - I tried on lots of dresses, I tried one on 3 times, that was difficult to lace up at the back, and the lady was more then willing to help!! I was very grateful and over the moon with the dress I picked. Great products in there too, vales, shoes etc..... highly recommend… Read Full Review

“It is a shame - I heard about One Stop Wedding Bliss...”

Written on: 25/01/2009

It is a shame - I heard about One Stop Wedding Bliss from someone with a bad review who had spent a lot of money with them. I gave them the benefit. Some staff are helpful but other staff are not so helpful
Still wroth checking out individual products for best value… Read Full Review

“Very happy to highly recommend this shop to anyone in...”

Written on: 02/01/2009 by maddiecat (1 review written)

Very happy to highly recommend this shop to anyone in the Cheshire/Staffordshire area - so much so I took my niece in law to be and she found her perfect dress and had excellent service too. Fantastic shop - made to feel so welcome, not rushed to choose a dress - I tried on 17!!! They made my mum and I cups of tea, nothing was too much trouble - highly recommend this shop when choosing your dress, bridesmaid dress etc… Read Full Review