Tesco Kick Reviews

Summary

Tesco Kick is seen as a cheaper alternative to many other energy drinks put proved quite popular since its release. Have you tried Tesco Kick, why not tell us what you think or read the other reviews already on the Review Centre about Tesco Kick.
Tesco Kick - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Tesco Kick

Tesco Kick

“After drinking Tesco kick, it is at this stage of my...”

Written on: 23/11/2010 by ShotTheDot (9 reviews written)

After drinking Tesco kick, it is at this stage of my energy drinking career(and it is a career), that i can firmly say Redbull tastes like honey mixed with buckfast and baby vomit.It is only when you go back to Redbull (Tesco was closed) that you taste the difference.Tesco kick has a sharper taste and is more refreshing,and i can guarantee that the energy you get from this drink is way better than its over priced market leader.The sugar free version of Tesco kick(now KX) is brilliant and should… Read Full Review

Tesco Kick

“It gave me lots of energy. I really like the taste....”

Written on: 09/08/2008

It gave me lots of energy. I really like the taste. Its really sugary and full of caffine. I love Tesco Kick, its much better and not to mention so much cheaper than its competitiors like Red Bull… Read Full Review