Grants Whiskey Reviews

Grants Whiskey - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Grants Whiskey

“one of the best”

Written on: 18/04/2014 by Bishopoa1958 (1 review written)

I have drank Scotch for years. Always my one brand. Then one day I wanted to try something new. I also collect bottles. The Grants bottle caught my eye, had to have it. Well, the first taste has me sold. This Scotch Whisky indeed is one of the best I have ever tasted. And its cost less than what I was drinking. Cant wait to try the 12 year old… Read Full Review

Grants Whiskey

“my most enjoyable drink and when tesco is doing 2 for...”

Written on: 19/11/2010

my most enjoyable drink and when tesco is doing 2 for £20 how can you go wrong the best teasting wiskey by a long shot. the only thing i would like is a glass that is shaped the same as the bottle. there was one with a limited adition bottle but aint seen one since . I would like to have a collection of them so i could enjoy the great task much more thanks… Read Full Review

Grants Whiskey

“I was first bought a bottle of Grants Whiskey by a...”

Written on: 28/12/2007 by Tom H (110 reviews written)

I was first bought a bottle of Grants Whiskey by a friend. Having never tried it, the bottle was immediately opened and we both had a try.
I have to say this was a surprisingly nice whiskey. I'd seen it before but never tried it. My only thought up to that point was the interesting bottle shape - when viewed from above it's triangular and does look quite distinctive when on the shelf next to other regularly-shaped bottles.

That said, this is quite a nice blended scotch whiskey. Worth a look for… Read Full Review