Niquitin CQ Lozenges 4mg Reviews

Niquitin CQ Lozenges 4mg - Ask a question now

Niquitin CQ Lozenges 4mg

“I've been a smoker for 40 years, recently had a heart...”

Written on: 31/07/2009

I've been a smoker for 40 years, recently had a heart attack (December 08) and went on Niquitin 4mg lozenges. I'm still on the lozenges, but am assured that although I've been on them for 7 months it's much better than smoking! I've told myself that you can't buy cigarettes now, you have to buy these instead. I find them very helpful and they taste minty and fresh. If I can do it so can you. Much better than gum. Gum made my mouth quite sore, but the lozenges are great. They do work… Read Full Review

Niquitin CQ Lozenges 4mg

“I just wanted to confirm my faith in these lozenges...”

Written on: 13/02/2008 by indecisive (91 reviews written)

I just wanted to confirm my faith in these lozenges since my review, above at the end of November.

I quit smoking on the 1st November 2007 and at this point have still not touched a cigarette. I have not shyed away from occasions where i would want one, i have not avoided my friends who are all smokers, i can drink without needing a cigarette and I have been on holiday.

In all of these situations I would smoke heavily and granted at first i would worry ands at times i have had cravings but feel… Read Full Review

Niquitin CQ Lozenges 4mg

“The Niquitin CQ Lozenges worked really well. At £5 for...”

Written on: 27/11/2007 by indecisive (91 reviews written)

The Niquitin CQ Lozenges worked really well. At £5 for a pack of 36 great value for money and I only got through one pack and didnt feel the need for them any more. The pack lasted 3 weeks.
I felt 1 lozenge kill any cravings for hours at a time and simply having it in your mouth for about 30 minutes took my mind off smoking. I tried chewing gum a swell but didn't have as much faith in it.
Amazing product, I never thought it would work but I'm finally free from my addiction!… Read Full Review