Colorsport 30 Day Mascara Reviews

• Ease of Removal

Colorsport 30 Day Mascara - Ask a question now

“not impressed”

Written on: 03/01/2014

I have used the old style 30 day mascara in the past and found it ok ish but this new formular one i wasn't impressed with. I firstly wiped my eyes with a cleanser then with face wash and water to make 100% I had no oil on my lashes, I also washed the applications brush to make sure too, I applied the No 1 liquid and left for 1 min, then applied the clear gel and wiped off staright away as stated, I then washed my face but could not see any difference between the one I had dyed and the one I… Read Full Review

Colorsport 30 Day Mascara

“Basically it is very fiddly, but you get better with...”

Written on: 14/02/2010 by bibblebobble (8 reviews written)

Basically it is very fiddly, but you get better with practice and as a box lasts a year you can save a fortune! I'm happy with it!

I saw this advertised and thought I'd give it a go as I normally get my eyelashes dyed at a salon, which costs £12 every 5 weeks. I bought this product for about £5 from Boots, which was an offer price (plus I had advantage points so I actually got it for free!).

It was very very messy to apply. The first time I was quite scared as I know dye stings if it gets in… Read Full Review

Colorsport 30 Day Mascara

“I have had my eyelashes tinted previously in salons...”

Written on: 05/02/2010 by Belle16 (99 reviews written)

I have had my eyelashes tinted previously in salons but I find it quite pricey (around £9 a time) so decided to have a go myself.

I bought this kit from Boots, as it was on special offer, a third off - cost £4.99. I saw an advert in a magazine which prompted me to buy it.

I read the instructions and then started to apply the dye, it says to apply vaseline around the eye area first to avoid staining, which I did, carefully avoiding the lashes. Would also like to point out that I did follow all… Read Full Review