SEQ Metro Rent A Car Reviews

SEQ Metro Rent A Car - Ask a question now

☆☆☆☆☆

“I felt like I had to take the car because the owner...”

Written on: 18/01/2008

I felt like I had to take the car because the owner had my credit card details and told me that it would be debited as the car had been booked.
When I suggested that he could be a bit friendlier I was told that he "did not have to bow down to me", as that was not part of the contract, and that it was myself that had an attitude problem.

Would certainly not recommend… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“We booked a small car from SEQ Metro on the web. When...”

Written on: 21/11/2007 by ninarob (1 review written)

We booked a small car from SEQ Metro on the web. When we collected the car, it was badly hail damaged, had a crack in the windscreen, and appeared not to be vacuumed. It was also missing the "curtain" that covers the luggage compartment, allowing anything stored there to be visible from outside the car (= theft). The "meet and greet" person was late, and was rude when she DID arrive.

We drove the car to northern NSW, and found that the wiper blades needed replacing, and that the car was so low… Read Full Review