Jointace Reviews

Jointace - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Jointace

Jointace

“Jointace has worked wonders for me. I had spinal...”

Written on: 29/10/2010

Jointace has worked wonders for me. I had spinal problem and every problem was blamed on my back. My knee joint, hip joint pain were referred to my back problem. But, when it became unbearable, I went to the chemist and asked for a tablet that would ease my pain. He gave me Jointace across the counter. To my surprise my pain was gone in two days. Then I consulted my orthopeadic surgeon, he recommended to carry on if the pain has lessened as it has no side effects and can continue with it… Read Full Review

Herbrob2's Comment

Written on: 28/02/2014

I also tried Jointace, but it had very little effect on me. You can now get supplements with pine bark and MSM, which are based on new research. If you are still in pain take a look at Arthro Pro by aminoexpert or amitamin arthro360.

Jointace

“Being one of those people who have always enjoyed good...”

Written on: 21/12/2008 by jim529 (1 review written)

Being one of those people who have always enjoyed good health, I shy away from taking any form of supplements. However, I can't deny that Jointace Glucosamine with Omega-3 does work well for me. Sorry if I sound like an advert, but I can only speak as I find!… Read Full Review