Lemsip Max Flu Reviews

Lemsip Max Flu - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Lemsip Max Flu

“so bad”

Written on: 02/02/2014

it gave me worse symptons it was horrible! i was sick all day i took this and felt even worse i couldn't believe it waste of money… Read Full Review

Lemsip Max Flu

“A life saver every winter”

Written on: 02/12/2011 by mylostylo (13 reviews written)

I take Lemsip max (blackcurrant flavour) every winter when i get a cold or bought of man-flu. I'm a big fan of it and pretty sure that it saves me money by keeping me at work when i would otherwise be in bed and not earning money. If you want a quick cure to get you back on your feet then Lemsip does the trick… Read Full Review

Lemsip Max Flu

“Lemsips are really great. I rarely get a cold or flu...”

Written on: 24/02/2010 by Taylott (173 reviews written)

Lemsips are really great. I rarely get a cold or flu like symptoms, but when I do, I always go straight for the lemsip max. The flavour is ok, usually lemon. I usually take one first thing in the morning, and almost instantly it starts to wake you up and make you feel more comfortable.

It does help out a little with nose congestion, but in my opinion, it could do better, but that could just be me. If you have a headache, fever or body aches and pains, then I'd certainly recommend Lemsip… Read Full Review

Lemsip Max Flu

“Lemsip Max flu is a life saver is my opinion. Its...”

Written on: 09/10/2008 by lyndseyc (1 review written)

Lemsip Max flu is a life saver is my opinion. Its works fast and is great. I still felt run down but many of my symptoms did start to disappear… Read Full Review