Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test Reviews

Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test

Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test

“I used this pregnancy test to confirm my pregnancy...”

Written on: 07/12/2010 by flashcordon (1 review written)

I used this pregnancy test to confirm my pregnancy with my 2nd child. I was actively trying to get pregnant so took the test before I had any symptoms. It was really easy to use and responded very quickly a) to confirm I was pregnant and b)to indicate how many weeks I was. It confirmed I was 2 weeks pregnant and it was spot on. It's easy to understand the results because you don't have to remember what the lines mean, it just says 'pregnant xx amount of weeks' or 'not pregnant'. My GP wasn't… Read Full Review

Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test

“Brilliant for confirming a pregnancy after having...”

Written on: 13/06/2010 by Coley24 (2 reviews written)

Brilliant for confirming a pregnancy after having numerous problems with other tests i finally paid the little bit extra for a twin pack and confirmed i was indeed pregnant with my daughter :). I again used them recently and had confirmation aftera dodgy test result from another brand that i was not pregnant. Which finally gave me some closure.
I would recommend even for the price which is a little higher than your store brand tests.