Vivitar ViviCam 3750 Reviews

• Image Quality

• Battery Life

Vivitar ViviCam 3750 - Ask a question now

Vivitar ViviCam 3750

“Overall, this is a good bottom-of-the line camera. I...”

Written on: 09/12/2007 by dinomattb (1 review written)

Overall, this is a good bottom-of-the line camera. I have one and my brother has another. He has had no problems with his. His is like new, if not better. Mine fell apart. Don't know why. All I can say is that I think this is a good camera if you plan just to take normal pictures. I do not recommend it for outdoors. I recommend it for a kid starting out with photography. My final thought is that this is a good camera, is easy to use, lightweight, portable, and one you can trust with a kid… Read Full Review

Vivitar ViviCam 3750

“All right for the sort of camera that you would like...”

Written on: 20/11/2007 by Zack G (8 reviews written)

All right for the sort of camera that you would like your children to take happy snaps with, otherwise, I wouldn't recommend the Vivitar ViviCam 3750. I got it second hand at a pawn shop for AUD$10, which is an all right price i suppose for a camera of this quality… Read Full Review